Ali J. Naini, M.D.
Dr. Naini grew up in Tacoma, trained at a number of illustrious institutions and returned to complete his career near his extended family. He is deeply committed to his patients and takes a minimally invasive approach to surgery.
“As a physician, I strive to be available for my patients 24 x 7 and remain totally dedicated to their well-being. My goal for the remainder of my career is to maintain a high quality, limited volume practice that will allow me to spend ample time with my patients.”
- Minimally invasive neurosurgery of the brain, spine and peripheral nerves
Education & Training
- College: Johns Hopkins University
- Medical School: Harvard-M.I.T.
- Internship: Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Residency: University of Illinois
- Fellowship: Oncologic Neurosurgery, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: American Board of Neurological Surgery
- “Top Doctors in Seattle" (2008, 2010, 2015, 2016)
“Top Doctors in Puget Sound” (2015)
(I have since requested to opt out of these surveys)
Please note that the vignettes below are all in Adobe PDF format - if you happen to not have Adobe Reader on your computer it can be downloaded for free at Adobe.
- Arteriovenous malformation
- Benign brain tumor
- Malignant brain tumor
- Vestibular Schwannoma
- Clinical Neurosciences
- Cute Testimonial With Chocolate
- Happy Dance
- Overlake Hospital
- Swedish Hospital
For an appointment with Dr. Naini, please call our main number (425-505-2200) or contact June directly at 425-658-3303 (if she is with a patient or if it is after hours, please leave a message and she will promptly call you back).
Once you have been scheduled for an appointment, please review the Welcoming Letter and complete the Health Profile Form, both of which can be downloaded below.
Please note that:
- These documents require Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from Adobe.
- It is possible to type directly into (and tab between) the fields in the Health Profile Form. In order to activate this functionality, please click on the “Highlight Fields” button in the top Right hand corner of the form.
- After completing the Health Profile Form, please either fax it to us at 425-899-6228 or bring it with you to your appointment.
- We would be grateful for any suggestions regarding how we might improve this webpage or any aspect of our care.